Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 2-13
by Lissa Kreisler,posted Feb 13 2014 10:08AM
This is fun….the survey on happily married couples and what the average “happily-ever” life is all about. So let’s see how average you are.
Check off how many of these apply to you and your spouse:
1. Says "I love you" 10 times a week.
2. Kisses 10 times a week.
3. Has sex three times a week.
4. Has 10 deep and meaningful conversations a month.
5. Has three date nights a month.
6. Drinks together twice a month.
7. Has three arguments a month.
8. Spend two nights out apart with their own friends per month.
9. And goes on two bigger vacations and two mini-vacations together per year.
So how average are you? The 5 things listed that make for a perfect marriage..
Accepting each others faults, trust, honesty, respect, and supporting each other.
And if that’s average…average sounds pretty good to me!!