Sam and Lissa's Blog 10-25
Unwritten rules of life….
Things that everyone should follow.
1. If you finish the coffee, make more.
2. If a car stops for you to cross the street, hustle a little.
3. Don't ask people how much they paid for things. It makes them uncomfortable, and it's a boring conversation anyway.
4. Wipe down equipment at the gym when you're done.
5. Never ask a pregnant woman when she's due, touch her belly without asking, or say, "You're huge!"
6. If someone looks bad in a photo, don't tag them on Facebook.
And how about this one? Don’t leave just one sip of milk in the carton. Drink it and then throw the thing out.
JD this morning said the same about potato chips. Finish off the bag, don’t leave just one or two or just the crumbs.
You have one?
Happy weekend…Hope you bring the kids out to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo on Sunday for our annual Haunt the Hollow from 1-4…Sam and I have tons of candy to give away!!!
Tags : Topics : Human InterestSocial : Human InterestPeople : Lissa, Sam