Check out our blog from the KBAY studio in San Jose!
Sam and Lissa's Blog 1-29
by Lissa Kreisler,posted Jan 29 2013 12:28PM
I don’t know about you…But it took me years to figure out what LOL meant. I remember in high school when my daughters now fiancé Matt sent me an e mail or a text with that on the end.I thought he was saying “love you lots” and I thought it was so cute…LOL!!! And every once in a while I’ll see another term on facebook that I have no idea what it means…so I Google it.
Today my friend Jan sent me this list…”texting for seniors”…Now these were right up my alley…..and yes go ahead and share.
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)